Thursday, April 30, 2009

GOT JESUS?????????

ok so we just left walmart.....and this is how we roll...we barely got inside and boss was out....but that is not the highlight of this post...please see below...... Ok so we are leaving the parking lot and we see this......the coolest bus ever...the man that is the owner had the biggest beard ever, and you know he has a way interesting life....i really wanted to talk to him, but jas said no......i mean this bus must have taken years to complete...but man oh man, he loves God......but can you blame him?


The best part of the above pic..is that it says for sale....with only a 112,ooo miles....awesome right.



I love all the color scheme going on


I mean literally so much writing on this bus....i love the part where it says, "The 10 commandments are not adjustable"....ha ha. I mean WOW is all i can say....




11 comments:

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

That is so awesome. Maybe I should buy it and use it as our family motorhome.

Chanté said...

That's hilarious. I love your title though...so funny Val.

Jen Carpenter said...

Love it! I think you should have totally chatted it up with him!! Sounds like today ended on a fabo note! Thanks again for doing lunch, I always enjoy hangin' with you! We still on for SUnday? We'd love you over right after church!!! PARTY TIME!

lOVE YOU GIRL!

Shar said...

Wow. That is AWESOME!

So how much is he asking for it? Not.

Jessica F. said...

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen! I mean that is SERIOUS passion to paint and right on that whole bus. I don't even have a bumper sticker...

Miss you lots!!!

shelby said...

hahaha I wish Icould have seen it!

brooke said...

WALMART. is. great.
The new job is good. I'm loving it. Sure miss you though:D

Lynsie said...

Oh Valerie, you are without a doubt one of my favorite people! I love that you stood there taking pictures of his bus, from all angles! You are awesome!

Reeses Pieces said...

Ha I love it. That's something you'd see in the South not in Utah!

leah said...

That is so cool.
Boss sleeping in the cart and the bus.

Shelly said...

That is so funny! You should have bought it! LOL