Thursday, May 21, 2009

Graduation and Our Little Boston....

This was a great day all around...Jason Graduated!!!!!!! He still has to finish all of his internship hours which will put him until Sept...then he can take the state test...He got his masters in Professional Counselling...which is great for me I have a full time listener and guidance councellor...I love it... His graduation was at the E center and it was packed to the brim...the people that talked were great, but the people sitting behind us were NOT.....oh well...
Me and my Man......


And this is what we came out to find after graduation....someone hit our car....little basties....But the sad thing was, is that someone got the license plate number of the person, but when the police ran it through their system, it did not match the car description. Needless to say we are getting the car fixed asap.
And here is our monster.....I mean our loving little boy Boston....Lately when i take his picture he is not so Happy about it..Little Stinker...He loves that dumb bib though...He always wants to put it on, and then on the back as well for his "Cape"






Always up to no good...



Just playing in the yard

We have been trying to get him potty trained but he is still having a hard time....I think he might still be a little to young....He wants to wear the undies, but never makes it to the potty. I couldn't resist this picture though...

And he is becoming so indepentant...Right when we get to the store he is always getting in the car to drive...he always says " me drive, me drive..." He is just getting so big....I think he needs a playmate soon.........ok so if the Truth must come out IM WAY BABY HUNGRY...










13 comments:

Lacy said...

Yea for graduation...not yea for your car.
Boston is such a little cutie.

Lianne said...

Sounds like a fun day! Those pictures of Boston are SO cute! :)

{Anne} said...

Congrats Jason!!! That is so exciting!
So sad about the car...dumb drivers! Sorry ;(
I can't belive how fast Boston is growing up. He is the cutest ever. That would be awesome if he had a little playmate soon ;)! Best of luck with that. And the pictures of him are all adorable!

Laura said...

Cute pictures of the little one! BTW, will you ask Jason if he got my email with the picture he asked me to take for him at graduation? It turned out nice!

-Laura (from his class)

Annalee said...

that is so frusterating about your car. I love the shots of boston, he's adorable. you guys need to have another baby!

Unknown said...

Congrats Jason!!! Sorry to hear about the car - that totally sucks!

Jessica F. said...

Congrats! I totally cried at graduation. It is amazing how hard our boys have worked!

Sorry about the car... i love that you called them basties!

Boston is adorable!!!

Reeses Pieces said...

Uh oh the baby hunger is a feeling that never goes away until the baby comes haha! Don't you just love their little bums in undies!

Shar said...

Yay for Jason for Graduating! What a great accomplishment!

The little B-man is getting so big! I think you're right, he needs a playmate. You guys get working on that!

leah said...

O.K. HE IS SO CUTE! {I'm talking about Boston not your hubby} He really is darling. Love all the pics, congrats on graduation.

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

That bib cracks me up...little boys are so funny...

Abby Runyan said...

Congrats!!! That is so awesome. Just thinki 9 more years from now and Todd will be done with med school!!!!

Whitney said...

Oh my goodness... Hi Val!! I just barely saw your comment from like 3 weeks ago on our blog. I'm actually totally glad you found my blog. I'm going to add your blog to my site and you can do the same... then we can be in better touch. Seeing these pics of your hubby's graduation makes me glad I'm not the only one STILL in school!! Congrats.... I bet you're thrilled he's done!! I'm countring the days... 6 more months! Stay in touch and tell me how life is and what you've been up to! :D --Whitney