Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!!!

Well I hope you think this cake is as cute as I do...I have such a cute and talented friend named Nancy who does all sorts of great cakes and stuff.....so i had her do this cake for my Dad's Birthday. If any of you know him, you will know that he is totally into the outdoors and we grew up going rafting every summer....this was the perfect treat for him...I loved it...also Nancy has a really cute blog of all the amazing stuff she has done....it is goingfrosted.blogspot.com...Thanks Nancy.....
And typical boss man was so in love with the fondunt.....i tried to take the tree away from him and he almost had a come apart....so I just let him go at it.....

And here is the man of the hour....My dad...It was such a fun night just to hang out with family and have a great night...My dad is so great and does ALOT for us...I hope he had a great day....



7 comments:

Chanté said...

What a CUTE CUTE CUTE cake. I'm gonna go check her blog out right now! That picture of Boston is so adorable!

Nancy said...

I love the green mouth! What a goof! Glad the party was fun.

Jessica F. said...

So AMAZING!!! I am sure Bill loved it! I cannot think of a more fitting cake for you pops!

Aubree said...

I've only met your dad once, but I remember he was freakin awesome! That cake is awesome.

Annalee said...

wow, that is amazing!

brittanimae said...

That, my dear, is an amazing cake. Amazing.

Reeses Pieces said...

I love it. Do you ever watch Ace of Cakes. Your friend could totally be on that. I bet your Dad loved it. It's perfect for him.