Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SANTA is back in Business

If you don't want your kiddos to be this............................ Then tell them HE won't come.......................................
Yep it is that time of year everyone.....Christmas is right around the corner..and if you are looking for a GREAT santa to come to your party, let me know...I DEFINATELY know a good one....well I might actually be married to one...He loves doing it, and it is just a fun way to have SANTA even come visit and tell them they if they are not good, he won't come back on Christmas eve...it has worked in the past, so let me know if you are interested....

7 comments:

Chanté said...

My mom might need a Santa for our family Christmas party on December 12th. Can you text me the prices?! Love ya!

gillman said...

we are looking for a santa on christmas eve for my families christmas party. what does he charge??
you can email me the info
kmgllmn@aol.com
thanks! hope you guys are doin well!!
Meg :0)

Greta said...

I love the Santa Bribe time of year. I am putting in a Santa request. I am guessing that Santa's helper doesn't make it out to NC much this time of year though. :(

Jessica F. said...

I wish I needed one!

Reeses Pieces said...

Oh yeah I remember my Mom telling me he did this. How fun. I bet Boston loves it!

Annalee said...

ya!! He's amazing!

Lianne said...

I think you should have him come to the store dressed as Santa. That'd be sweet!