Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Studio 111, YOU ROCK.....











Some of these pictures may fool you...he look so sweet in them, but man oh man he sure knows how to work over his mom and dad.....hahahah...Just Kidding.. He is a really good little boy. I have a good friend that i met from work that took these and she did an amazing job....I just keep looking at these going, " Wow little Boss man is already 2 1/2, Where does the time go?" He did a really good job that day getting his pictures....when we got home I said to him, "Boston thanks for being such a good boy today you did so good getting your pictures done, I love you so much," and as soon as I leaned over to give him a kiss, he said "I love you too, now where my new train set." Yep, he thinks he needs something new from the grocery store everyday....and to make matters worse, every commerical that comes on in the morning has so many new toys all the time, and he'll yell really loud and say I want that mom, I want that....even if it is my little pony set.....crazy kid....but i love him SO much...




13 comments:

Leisa said...

Those pictures are adorable. it's good to see what you're up to.

{Anne} said...

UM seriously could he be any cuter??? Oh my heck! He is so handsome and growing up way too fast. I love the pics. I would love her contact info. I think she did fantastic. I'm always on the look out for new photographers to try. See ya tom.

Christa said...

Boston is darling! Love the pictures!

Chanté said...

I love them! His bow tie kills me...such a cute guy. His eyes are killer.

Jessica F. said...

The pictures turned out so dang cute! Boss man is such a sweet little guy.

Lianne said...

Those pictures turned out way cute! That's awesome that she took them for you. Now you'll have to do a picture wall!

Ras Fam said...

He is so cute!

brittanimae said...

Those pictures are FANTASTIC! Seriously, that is one cute kid. It sounds like you had a great trip to Arizona too--I hate when I don't have a camera to take pictures of stuff!!

Punj said...

He is so cute! And those pics are amazing! He looks a lot like you!

leah said...

He is so so darling.

Todd and Ashley said...

Cute pictures Val. Your son is so stinking cute and I can't believe he is already 2 1/2. My how time flies. I love his cute hair in a mow hawk. Hope all is well.

Reeses Pieces said...

I'm loving the bow tie. So cute!

Lance and Becky said...

Oh my, what a cutie! I love love these picture. He is so adorable! Love and miss you!