Monday, December 28, 2009

Rededicated.......

So I am totally missing everyones updates......It just seems with the holidays and all, I have been swamped and haven't had any time to read or update my blog.....but Iam getting back to business.....I have missed out already...So i am fully getting back on track....I hope everyone had a fun Christmas....We sure did...more pictures to follow....

I just feel this is the best way for me to keep a journal of all our weekly things....but does it seem like no one is blogging that much anymore??????

Maybe it's just me, but i still love to read and hear all about the latest happenings for all of you.....So keep them coming

5 comments:

Lianne said...

I'm with you! I need to update my blog more frequently. I always enjoy reading everybody's updates. It's a good way to keep in touch!

Shar said...

You Christmas card was so cute! Hope you guys had a Merry one!

Chanté said...

Facebook has taken over! But I need to be better too. Love you!

Reeses Pieces said...

I agree...what's the deal? Nobody is blogging anymore. I hate it. I'll definitely still be checking in though.

Greta said...

I am i the same boat. My life slows down after Jan but I wish I had time to update my blog before then. :(

Greta