Monday, July 27, 2009

Tons of Summer FUN!!!!!! And we are not even finished.

A few weeks ago we were able to go down to St. George to spend time with grandma Bev.....She is still so active at age 83. We had so much and so did the kids. We went to the new Pirates Island down there and the kids were in Heaven. I can't wait for the one in orem to open...so fun We also hit the pool. It was like a 108 the whole time we were down there, but i love the heat. Call me crazy, but it just felt good to relax and bask in the sun.
Here is addison getting ready to take a dive. She was cracking me up the whole time....see below and you will see why.

Such perfect form......hiliarious


Little boss man strutin his stuff with the glasses..........

this is one of my favorite pictures. I just think it is so cute seeing grandma Bev reading to Boston. He loves Books, and he is starting to learn so much, so it was fun to see my grams teaching Boston.
We also went to a mid town movie night....The movie was super lame, but the kids had fun....and we all know that if the kids are happy we are happy.....


We also had so much fun at this park over in bloomington. It is a huge playground, but then a water park at the same time. The kids LOVED this....



the little rascal Parks, making that half smile- half (Im up to no good look) Boston Splashing around

T he play ground was so fun, and the kids loved it.












Boston kinda looking a little mad at me for making him wear that silly hat......hahaha













9 comments:

{Anne} said...

Cute! Looks like so much fun! We missed you at bunco! Hays and Houst make me drive by Pirate Island everytime we go to Costco or the mall...they can't wait. They are obsessed with pirates from Disneyland...

brooke said...

AGHHH I MISS YOU!!
I was just thinking about how I would have known ALL about this trip from your very own mouth instead of reading it on your blog. So glad you're having fun!
Let's have lunch very soon!!

The Downey Family said...

So cute Val!! Little Boston has gotten so big, and he is absolutely adorable. What a lucky guy to have such an amazing mother. You amaze me!! Thanks for being such a great friend and example.

Reeses Pieces said...

Don't you love those spray parks. We have one here and it's so popular. Didn't they just open one in Highland??? You should be so happy you have that pic of your grandma and Boston. I was looking all last week for pics of my kids with my Grandma and it was so much harder than I thought.

Shelly said...

My bro-in-law will be managing the pirate island pizza in Orem. We are way excited for it to open. I am glad you got to go try the one in St. George. I think the one in Orem will be even better. :-)

leah said...

So fun. The boss man is so dang cute. Did you go to the zoo with the sisters? I got to go to girls camp with Tan so I missed out. Hope you are well. xoxo

Annalee said...

that water park thing is so fun!

Jackson Family said...

I can't get over the blonde hair on Boston!!

how've you been?

Lance and Becky said...

I love Boss! I miss you guys, and I seriously think about you everyday Val! Love you so much!