Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A fun new website

My friend at work introduced me to a way fun new website....you all have to check it out here....it is loveactually-blog.blogspot.com

This girl is a freaking genius....It is a way to keep your romance alive with your spouse......She just talks about date nights on a budget....and fun things you can do for your hubbys out there....

Heaven knows i don't take the time to Thank Jason for all the great things he does for our family, so i thought i would do it know........and seriously I am for sure going to do some fun stuff off this girls blog.........
I hope you like it..................................

8 comments:

The Downey Family said...

Thanks Val C. I loved it!!

leah said...

I am going to check it out!
love ya.

Greta said...

Hey I am in town. I don't have your number. Call me. I will send you the number on FB

brittani c. said...

What a great tip, Val. I already see a few ideas that I really like. xoxo.

Shar said...

I'll have to go check it out!

There is this book you could get too. Everything in it is free. It's called the Kama Sutra. Bow-chicka-bow-wow!

Ash said...

Thanks Val. What a darling website. Your the best and always thinking. I love ya. Can't wait to see you tomorrow night.

Reeses Pieces said...

Thanks for sharing. I'll have to check it out.

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Thanks Val!! I haven't checked it out yet, but I'm definetly going to. Although, I don't know the last time we went out on a date without kids. YIKES!! I have separation anxiety from my kids, SAD!! I'm not very good at leaving them with a babysitter, well especially not now since I have a newborn. But maybe once she gets a little older I'll be better this time around than I was with my first!! And maybe these ideas will help me!!! Hope all is well!!