Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My little Jun Bug

There have been so many pictures i have wanted to post lately so, sorry this is so random, but i need to document alll the fun/crazy things that are going on with my little jun bug through the last couple of months..I have neglected to write all about him......but here are some pictures of him lately.......
ok so some of you might think i am the worse mom when you see this pic above, but not to long ago i was getting ready for a church meeting and Boston was playing on the couch...He likes to climb up on top of the couch and sprawl out....right when i turned to corner to come out of my room, i saw his little feet go right over the couch....the couch backs up to the hardwood floor(well it did, it no longer does) and well he got the biggest bump on his little head....this picture does not give it justice, but I had to document Bostons first little mishap......im the worst mom
This picture was taken during the summer at a family reunion..He is just such a happy kid, especailly when he is playing on the playground

Our little man LOVES the tub too...he is just way obsessed with bubbles...as you can see


So lately Boston has been getting into a little trouble and this is why....everytime i turn my back, he is always doing things that he is not suppose to....that little stinker





Boston wanted to climb on this tracker the whole time we were at the pumpkin patch in santaquin....he could have cared less about the pumpkins....

18 comments:

brittani c. said...

The one of him in the bubble bath is my favorite. Those innocent brown eyes...

Christa said...

He is so cute! I love how mischievous he is.

Jessica F. said...

He is such a cute little guy! I LOVE that blond hair!

kat reynolds said...

He is such a doll! I can't get over it.

Chanté said...

That bathtub picture is priceless! He is all toddler! I'd say all boy...but Miss Brecky climbs, slides and jumps on anything and everything she's not supposed to!

Lianne said...

Cute pictures! And don't worry, I'm sure you're not the worst mom in the world. If it makes you feel any better, my brother got stitches in his head 3 or 4 times in the same spot! (Not saying that my mom is the worst either... I love her...) Ha ha.

amy said...

He is so cute. So cute I would let him do whatever he wanted. Good thing you are his mom :) And a great mom at that...bruises and all!

{Anne} said...

So cute pics! Boston is a babe! What a nice shiner he has in the first pic...Hays has gotten a handful of those so don't feel bad. Kids will be kids and it is just life.
And those bubbles...are you kidding me? I totally would love a bubble bath like that. How fun! Can't wait for Friday! YEA!

{Anne} said...

And of course when I wrote Friday you know I totally meant Saturday RIGHT?? Well I did!

Lance and Becky said...

He is such a little stud man! We love Boston! The little bump looks like it really hurt!

brooke said...

Ah, Val, he is so adorable. Let me babysit!

Shar said...

That is one gnarly bump! He's getting so big!

Aubree said...

Can I please meet him...ever? He is seriously so dang cute! Nice works Biggs.

Shelly said...

He is so cute. I love the bubble pictures.

Brandy said...

What a little cutie!! I love his face in the tractor pic...too cute!

Ash said...

Val he is just a boy. That's what they do. This is making me laugh thinking back how I went through this exact same thing with Jade. Now I am thinking I will have to do it again with East. Crazy. The life of a mother...exciting and scary at times.

E Winzeler said...

Oh my bubbles! Poor little head...hasn't anyone told you not to beat your child where you can see the bruises :)! I love seeing you at Alpha! hope all is well!

Megan said...

Love him!