Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bittersweet

Well some of you know we finally sold our house.The new one that we built a couple of years ago. The lady that bought it was a 92 yr. old and she is sassier then a box of hot tamales...you would never know she was that old. The first time i met her was on the day we closed, and she said, The lord is going to bless you for all your hard work some day, and Im just glad i get to be the recipent of your nice home. It was crazy how it all panned out, but at the end of the day, I am so glad she gets to live there. We didn't even put it up for SALE. Can you believe that? I got a phone call from a guy one day saying he heard we were going to sale it, and that he might be interested. Two weeks later i showed him the home and he said he was looking for his mother who would be moving here from CA. Two days later he put in a offer and three weeks later we closed. It was a cash offer so everything went super fast.
I have to say that I did cry. I cried for the gratitude that i felt that the Lord was blessing us to help us move on from this whole ordeal. I personally have learned so much through this, and although it has been rough, I never would have not wanted to go through it....I could have done without our last renters, but at the end of the day, I know the lord needed me to be humbled, and go through this long trial for a reason. So farewell to the home on 1390N. you are now only a memory.................

5 comments:

brittani c. said...

Oh, Val! So sad! Sometimes when those kinds of things happen so quickly, that saying goodbye is too rushed and incomplete. Good luck with the next chapter.

Alyson said...

Isn't it such a relief to sale a house? It's like the hugest weight lifted off your shoulders. I'm so happy for you :)

Reeses Pieces said...

I'm so excited for you also. Sounds like things are really starting to go good. It's so nice that you can look back and learn from your trial. What a great outlook you have on life :)

leah said...

Hi Val if it wasnt almost 11 I would call you. CONGRATS! I am glad its all working out!

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
دش بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض