Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shake what your Mama Gave you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and Golds are good friends...In the last 8 year i have been going there (off and on) i have given them lots and lots of money, and of course for good reasons, too lose weight right??? Well i have been going pretty much everyday, and things are good, except Im still not losing weight, one small problem.....I do feel better, and I am getting stronger, and i have said a little prayer telling H.F. that i need help losing weight,,so while i still wait, i only still have one problem....why are my tatas still so big........seriously...you know you have a problem when your son, who is almost three can put your bra cup on his head and it is still BIG.......WOW is all i can say


So until H.F. comes through for me, i will still wait, and while i wait, i guess i will shake what my mama gave me.....

16 comments:

{Anne} said...

haha...oh my heck! Hilarious!

Buell Fam said...

You're hilarious Valerie! I LOVE it!

shelby said...

hahaha gasp hahaha! I love it! You shake it!

Chanté said...

That's hilarious! So funny.

Nancy said...

I feel your pain. I have always been big and losing weight never seems to help. Just think about all those girls out there getting plastic surgery and we wont have to do that!

Ras Fam said...

Val you are sooo funny!

Nichole Brown said...

So funny! Love you Val!! Lets play soon

Ashley said...

LOVE this post Val!! You are so funny and I love your son with your bra on his head. Priceless!!!

Hey I need to get your address cause I will be in Utah in March for a baby shower and would LOVE to have you there. You can email at:

a.christensen55@gmail.com

leah said...

Val you are the best. I was in a ho hum mood untill now - I am chuckling out loud.

Sarah said...

LOVE THIS! Weight is always a battle, but the good news is not everyone has a freakin' awesome attitude about dropping the pounds! I love how funny and genuine you are! You are such a beautiful girl, and you have such a positive effect on so many! I know how you feel about the weight...after this baby i have had to train myself to feel good mentally and not let the number on the scale play games with my mind. You got it girl! Maybe I will see ya at the gym sometime:)

Lianne said...

That post is SO funny! Thanks for sharing! Good luck with that "fun" battle of weight loss!

natalie said...

I could only dream. I will never have a problem with oversized tata's. I know we all want what we can't have. As far as the weight-I feel your pain. It's so frustrating when you work your butt off and still no results. It makes me want to just go eat. Bad I know. GOOD LUCK!

It's Been a Day! said...

your tata's might not be getting smaller, but my behind is not getting smaller! lipo is sounding better and better!

Reeses Pieces said...

That's so funny! That does stink when you work so hard at something (anything) and don't get the results you want. Sending luck your way!!!

Abby Runyan said...

LOVING IT!!! I wonder what my bra cup would do to his head.

Zach and Codi said...

Consider yourself lucky! Those are the first things I lose when trying to loose weight, so my body ends up looking like a big bellied 12 year old.