Sunday, September 20, 2009

Summe Fun part 2...well overdue

A few weeks ago we headed up to Park City for the day....IT was slammed...there were so many people up there...We wanted to ride the new coaster they have, but Boston isn't quite old enough.. so we went down the slide...he loved it...here he is waiting in line...it was hot so he got a snowie for waiting so patiently..

He thought he was so big doing it by himself....he was mad he didn't really get to do it by himself when we got up there

My boys are cute Right? I love this picture of them.



This was at the Zoo..i was so bummed, my camera had something on the lens so all the pictures were blurry.But we had so much fun there with some of my mission friends and there kids.....


This is kind of a random shot, but my dad rides his bike everyday so when he is in the garage getting ready, Boss loves to pretend he is going too....This is my helmet, but my Dad just got him his own and he LOVES it.


A few weeks ago also we went and hiked to Timp Cave...It was so much fun...This is a picture of my Grandpa will all the kids....It was so pretty up there...


Boss just Hanging out on the Rock...He had it easy going up..I carried him on my back the whole time.....
Also these pictures are well overdue, but this was at James and Annalees Baby Blessing for JJ..He is so sweet...This is us just all hanging out at the park..it was a neat day.

Boss LOVED the cake..he also loves his cousins..he had a fun day....

And this is JJ...so sweet...he was a perfect gem through the blessing...so excited for another one for these guys... I can't wait for another one like this......Im not announcing anything by the way, just hoping for another one SOON......
It has been another fun summer...many activites and family time, which i love. Yesterday on my morning walk the air was a little cooler and I can feel fall in the air...i love summer but love fall as well.........Good times for sure












10 comments:

Buell Fam said...

Boston is just so cute! So how was that hiking to Timp Cave with Boston on your back? Do you think it would be possible to take 2 small kids?

Jessica F. said...

How fun. Park City is the best. Boss man is so cute!

{Anne} said...

So fun! Looks like you had a lot of fun activites this summer. Boston is getting so big. It is so sad how fast they grow. He is just adorable.

brittani c. said...

I love the Timp caves!! I miss your posts...do it more often, k? I'm loving little Boss, who is not so little any more.

Shar said...

Fun summer! The slides are so fun.

Your grandpa is young. Mine is like, 90.

He's getting so big!

leah said...

So fun, Bos is so cute. Cant get over those huge brown eyes and blond blond hair.

Reeses Pieces said...

I hope you get another one soon too. I love the pic of your grandpa with all the kids.

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Hey Val, looks like a fun time at Park City. Boston is getting so old, and he is a cutie!! I'm glad you're hubbie is employed again, man that's rough! Life is so rough sometimes. This has been quite a crazy year for us too, and I look at myself and think wow, my face even shows how stressful this year has been. But there have been some wonderful blessings come from it all as well! Anyway, I'm glad things are not as stressful and you've gone from stressed to a less stressed!! GOOD!! You deserve a break!! Hope you're well!

I've never been to the Timp caves and I probably won't ever go, my husband got lost in them once and I don't think he'll ever try that again! It was quite a scary experience for him!!! HA!!

Ash said...

I am dying at the bike wanted picture. That's so funny. Love your pictures Val. That little Boston is darling! Glad you had fun in Park City and the Zoo!! Let's hang soon.

Todd and Ashley said...

Hey Val, it's been too long since I have been on your blog. Boston is getting so big and I love his mow hawk. Hope you guys are doing well.