Thursday, May 1, 2008

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FINISHED!!!!!!!

So many of you know that we have been building a house down in Ptown, right bye where we are now...We love all of our neighbors, and love our little neighborhood, but when some lots became available we jumped on it......This is a picture of me when we first decided to go ahead with it....Now not really being a contractor or knowing anything about construction i was so excited and so ready to be a GENERAL.
So our house is completed and we are so super excited to be done.....it had taken us nine months to build this, and this is our big accomplishment for the year 2007....It was so long and tiring,,,handsdown it was kinda like being pregnant...very long.
Needless to say, this is how i feel now....I am so tired... It is been and overwhelming and such a crazy time for us......BUT we feel so blessed to be where we are, with so many great friends..I will post some new picts of the new house because some of you keep asking...but it might me a while..
I need time to recoop...How do people do this??????? We do feel so blessed, and we are very excited. Thanks to all of you who have helped...It is nice to know that i have such good friends...


22 comments:

amy said...

Yay, it's done! You would think I would have seen it with how close we live to one another. I need to come see it. Let's do dinner sometime too. I know you are busy, but you gotta eat!

shelby said...

Yea! Its finally finished. NOw just moving is your next big feat! But I am very excited to see it!

Lianne said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am glad that it all worked out for you, and you will definitely have to post pictures!

Annalee said...

Oh, I am glad that everything is done. Now you can take a vacation!

Chanté said...

WOOHOO! Can't wait to see it all done up now! I'm super excited for you guys...but a super sad we're not in the same ward...

Jessica F. said...

Congrats! That is totally exciting! Sorry I missed you. We need to chat and catch up soon!

Reeses Pieces said...

Yay, I can't wait to see pics. I'm sure it's lovely. Take a break and then post some pics. Good luck on the move in!

E Winzeler said...

YEAH!!! So exciting! Post the pics soon Val. I love the new house smell...yummy!

Abby Runyan said...

What no pictures of it. I need to see the finished product. I can't wait to see someday. Are we ever going to talk again. I'm sick of playing phone tag!

Lance and Becky said...

YAY, I am soooo glad you guys are finally our neighbors! WOOOT WOOO! I love you guys so much! So glad, and now the party begins!

brittani c. said...

So, when are you going to post new pictures of the house? Please do! And also how you decorate inside...that's even better.

Hope things are going well! Yeah, I totally remember 'the dance' that Jill always requested (strike that, FORCED) me to do. Good times.

Shelly said...

We would love to get together sometime and see your new house. Tell Jason, Ryan says hi!

Cameron Family said...

I think we need to see some pics on this blof of your new place! Congrats! get pics posted soon!

Aubree said...

Congrats! Now I'll just need to come visit. Glad you got that weight off your shoulders. Super good to talk to you the other day even if it was only for a sec. I'll call you soon!

Leisa said...

yipee for your new house you will love it!! My husband and i also just built a house with me being pregnant. so i know how tiring it probably was and how much you are absolutly love being in it. CONGRATS

Harward Happenings said...

Congrats Val!! Can't wait to see pictures.

leah said...

Cant wait to get together there.
Love you guys, Congrats.

Ash said...

Val I was wondering about your home. Let's get together so we can all see it. I best it's beautiful. Nice work Val. That's a great accomplishment. Your amazing:) Can't wait to see it.

The Downey Family said...

I am so excited for you that you are in your new house. I am dying to come and see it. Hopefully when things die down a little bit I can come and check it out.

Jen Tornow said...

Val- Thanks for coming over to pick up your ring. Sorry I couldn't talk to you too well with my head stuck under the faucet and all! We are excited to hang out in August! I can't wait to see pix of your house (I love that kind of stuff)!

Lance and Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lance and Becky said...

P.S. now lets play!