Tuesday, March 25, 2008

OK...So it's not that anybody cares!!!!!!

TODAY WAS A HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, NO GOOD, ROTTEN DAY.....does anyone else have these days....i feel like a mad woman...
Let me give you a run down of today in the life of Valerie....
Got up, cleaned the house the usual ritual of the day, got Bostone ready, and then we got a call from Jenny, that she was sick and could not watch Boston for me.
Next step call Katie, it works out great, she can watch him......Drop him to Katie, ten minutes later, He pooped all over the car seat and himself, Sorry Katie.
Next work was a complete disaster, one mess after another...Thanks Audra and Cori.....
Get Boston from my mom because Katie had to drop him off then go to a meeting at four, but because i was running late as usual she had to take him to my moms.Thanks mom
Get Boston home, poop all over again....what is wrong with my child....by the way, all over the back....we then missed dinner with some friends...sorry friends.
Next pay some bills...yikes why do we have to????????
Then on the computer checking our bank account, i have fees on there i don't were they are coming from...but the bank is closed, can't find out till tomorrow.....Stupid bank
Then computer crashes, go borrow jeremy's laptop, thanks Jeremy
Then i smell my child again......what the crap is he eating...oh thats right...crap. Coulr it get any worse...im just not sure...i thought if i posted something nothing is bad to go wrong till i go to sleep..........well and now im off.............i hope all of your days are not as crazy and hectic as mine...some day soon i think i will bask in the sun with a pina kolda and think of being on fun cruise...till then, it back to the grind.....thank you for all who read this boring post.....

22 comments:

Ras Fam said...

Valerie,
Despite the fact that today was terrible at work and pretty much everywhere else, I totally loved working with you again. I will be out there tomorrow and hopefully that helps. As for your pooping child, I'm not sure what to tell you there, he sure is cute even if he does poop all the time. Love ya!

Buell Fam said...

Sorry you had such a bad day :( I hope tommorrow will be much better!

Annalee said...

Thats pretty poopy! hehe... the girl I watch had been having the same deal.. its NASTY! I hope your day goes better today!! I am glad you found me!!

Annalee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chanté said...

Oh my sweet friend Val...I feel your pain like you wouldn't believe. I've gotten to the point where I'm just so THANKFUL for the good days. Days where Brecky isn't sick, my sister that watches is her isn't sick...and work goes well. Because if I don't remember those good days...I would cry myself to sleep every night..
I love you!

Lacy said...

Oh Val-- you need a vacation!!

Jessica F. said...

The good news is we definitely all have those days....except I don't have the baby pooping thing yet!

brittani c. said...

This post was anything but boring. I felt guilty for laughing when I was reading it. I'm so sorry, Val! I talked to Jill on Sunday and she said that you guys weren't feeling well. Sick again? I hope things are better and you get your sanity back. love ya.

Jen Carpenter said...

VAL! Welcome to motherhood!!!! I love this, day in the life of all of us! Can't wait til you have a few more little ones to the brood! Drop me a line!

love you guys!

Cameron Family said...

First off, this was not a boring post! Those are the worst days when nothing is going you way and you just cannot wait for the next day to get here! If you ever need a sitter let me know, I know I would not be the first person on your list, but am more then willing. Plus the the little guys would love playing together and Alpgraphis is not that far!

amy said...

My goodness, sounds like a horrible day! Good thing is, they can only go up from there and it will be quite some time before you are due for another one.

Let's get together one of these days. With this nice weather we need to start going for walks.

Email me your email so I can send you an invite to my blog ryleemadison@hotmail.com.

Jeff & Melissa said...

Poor Girl.....Sorry!!
Hey-- need your email to add, I am going private.

shelby said...

I am so sorry! Days like that suck! Its days like that that you just want to be sick the next day, so you can just lay around all day to make up for the day before!

leah said...

I am sorry. I hate those days and I find that I have way too many of them. The one good thing is Boston isn't plugged up. I would much rather have a baby that poops all the time all over than have one that is screaming cause he can't. And yes that has happened.

Abby Runyan said...

You need to take a break and come visit me again!!! Sounds good to me.

Ash said...

I am going to go private with my blog and I want you to come with me. Will you send me your e-mail address to Ashlee2224@yahoo.com

Lance and Becky said...

Oh Val, I totally have those days, and they are the craps, I know! I for sure care, and next time you BETER call me when you need someone to watch Boston! We're neighbors now...okay next week, so you have to do that! We love Boston, I would love to take him anytime! Love you Val, and on those days just keep telling yourself tomorrow can't be any worse:)

Reeses Pieces said...

So sorry you had such a sh!*#ty day :) Wow I'm so classy aren't I!

The Downey Family said...

Val C. Wow isn't life amazing. Kids are 99% a total blast and 1% stinkers. It looks like you saw the 1% today. I am so sorry!! On days like this the best think is treats. j/k. But it really can help. Luv ya

Ra-call-dee... said...

Sorry you had a bad day but only you can make me laugh so hard at such a bad day. The way you described everything was so funny!!! I am sorry though!

Jen Carpenter said...

Val~

We so need to get together, I can't believe I haven't even held your mini Jason!!!! We can't wait to see you guys! Lots of love! I'll give you a buzz soon!

Jen

Todd and Ashley said...

Wow Val, I sure hope your days have gotten less stressful for you from this particular day. Hope all is going well for you and your cute family.