Tuesday, December 11, 2007

TAGGED ONCE LAST TIME

ok so i went to dinner with my BFF Lacy and she said or well asked me why i have not yet done what she had asked me to as far as being tagged...i told her i had one once before, but well here i am again......so I guess i will be post six crazy, interesting things about me.....

1- my friend jess that you all know gave me a nickname in high school,,,,,there is a little story behind the nickname which i don't want to bore you with because most of you that remotely care about my blog already know, but she calls me VALCOR.....i know doesn't it sound so hardcore....she asked me a couple of days ago if was ok is she still called me that.....and well actually I love it.........it reminds me of the good old high school days......on Jess's blog it still says valcor under her friends blogs......and well i love that nickname

2- I love the movie Goonies,,,,, i mean seriously who still loves that show after like 15 years, well me....i just had a hugh crush on Mikey...who didn't????????

3- Ok i honestly might get a bad "rap" for posting this, but i still love RAP music. I know I know you are probably thinking who still listens to rap music especially now that it has become worse and worse....i should say that i still listen to the same old crap from high school...what can i say i miss those days....i am feeling a little bit like this tag is becoming a tribute to my HighSchool days but its not i promise....But i can't help but love to listen to MC Hammer, Boys to Men,,,not bad rap but super old school......every once in awhile 50 cent.....i know i will get over it soon...

4- ok new thought lately i have been thinking about is i hate tomatoes....but i have been eating alot more green salads and such, and i actually bit into one a couple of days ago, and well it wasn't bad...i think i might have liked it.....im growing up isn't that great.

5-I have also lately taken up sewing with my sister, well i mean let me refase that, she sews and i watch.......or cut our patters, or iron stuff on, but i still am learning all the ropes of sewing....my sister had a class in high school so she is super good, me on the other hand, not so good, but geting better......

6- ok last thing is and i guess this is the craziest as of lately is we are building a house. Yes me and Jason, well i mean me....i am the general and he gives me his ok if he likes something....what in the heck was i thinking when i thought that building a house by ourselves would not be that bad.......well it is stressing me out to the max......i call all the subcontractors, i boss them around, i get my shoes muddy three times a day, and yesterday I counted four gray hairs in my head.....yes four....but i still have to remember that the end result is the best, and best decision for our family.......so just call me Valcor Contractor Clawson

7 comments:

Lacy said...

You freakin crack me up. I am so glad you are growing up. At least you sound normal on your blog and not SUPER OCD like me. Oh well. So remember how I didn't know you were builing a house? BFF's are suppose to know things like that.

Chanté said...

That was hilarious. I love that you listen to rap...I wouldn't have guessed. And by the way, your new home is looking beautiful.

Jessica F. said...

Valcor, you are of my favorite people of all times! I love you so much and love you more after reading this post! I cannot even wait to see you in a few weeks...I will be looking for those gray hairs!

Shar said...

Um, Val... Can Valcor Construction Inc. build my house next?

And I tended to lean more towards having a crush on Brand, you know, 'cause he was like 20 years older than me.

And the gray hairs? That's what hair dye is for.

brittani c. said...

Um. One word: Never-ending Story. Why didn't you "bore" us with how you got your nickname. That's the reason why Valcor is such a dang good nickname.
Also, please never grow out of old school rap. I need a friend that I can still bump that music with (Andrew makes fun of my music).

amy said...

You crack me up! I think maybe your sis needs to teach me how to sew. I have a sewing machine that has been sitting in the closet for about 3 years now! Call me about dinner.

shelby said...

Lacy tagged me too, and I still havn't done it! Rap music and you just dont seem to go, but its one of the great things about you!